Monday, April 5, 2010

RISK: my game in photos

RISK... quite possibly my favourite board game of all time! Who doesn't like a game based around world domination?? No friend of mine. Here are my tactics through 12 pictures - taken after my turn was completed. I'm the Blue Team ~ The Africans are strong.

Charlie is Red, Grey is Steve and Black is Aaron... like his soul. As you can see, I'm concerned with Brasil, Southern and Western Europe invading N.Africa and Egypt :( no bueno.
I make my move into the Middle East Into INDIA! Building up a massive defensive shield to protect Africa from invaders! Fortify! Things are coming to a boiling point... It fcuking GO TIME! Africa is like a compressed spring. Population of the world takes a hit... Blue Empire is RUTHLESS.I took a run at it. My quest to defeat ended in Iceland. I had broken all networked alliances. With so many troops I had to make a move... plus it was getting late.
The results... the Blue Empire is stretched too thin and everyone around the world is dead. Blue influence has extended from Africa to modern day Vietnam and throughout Asia, Russia and Europe.
Nobody wins due to de-motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment